*Notice* – WBG AGM!
The WBG Annual General Meeting will take place on Thursday 2nd October, 4.00-6.30pm, at the TUC offices, Great Russell Street, London. This year we are very excited to be joined by Guardian Columnist Zoe Williams.
WBG will also be electing new Management Committee members click here to find out more…
Worried that economic recovery is not including women?
Want to ensure that not only do women get a fair share of the famous faces on banknotes, but that women also get a fair share of the banknotes?
Women’s Budget Group assessments of UK economic and social policy
- put the facts at your fingertips
- show the impact of government taxation and expenditure on women’s everyday lives: access to money, jobs, public services
- identify policies that are supportive of gender equality and women’s rights
Women’s Budget Group
- is an independent voluntary organization bringing together over 200 researchers, policy experts and activists
- members include academics, trade unionists, and people who work for non-governmental organizations
Read our assessments
Use them in campaigning for economic policy that supports women’s rights
Get involved in our work – you can join us by filling in this form.